יום רביעי, 2 במאי 2012

Shelf Sitter Animal


Few weeks ago one of my friend ask me to make for him Shelf Sitter for his new office 
Because i love animal so much and also to sculpt them it was obvious that I am going to sculpt for him one of my cute animal so I start with the Giraffe and then I mad bird and upload the Photo to my wall on FB



I received so many comments and one of the comment wrote by Hagit a member at the Israeli polymer clay guild that ask me to make tutu skirt for one of them but I already made a cat with shoes but didn't think to make clothes for them I like the idea and start to make clothes to the Giraffe


And this is how I start the giraffe and cat  line
One of the couple that I really love is the getting married that I made as a gift for a very   special friend of mien for her son that getting married

You can see more of my Giraffe on my Etsy shop




אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה