יום רביעי, 9 במאי 2012

The Soul Bird


One of the most beautiful story for children call the soul bird writing by Michal Snunit 


you can find this book in English and also in Hebrew 
last year someone very special gave me this book as a gift and that immediately cause me to made my version with polymer cay
 my birds also stand on one foot this week i met someone that know Michal Snunit and i 
just hope that one day i will be able to give her as a gift one of my soul bird 




Most important is to listen to the soul bird,
because sometimes it calls us and we don't hear it.
This is a shame- it wants to tell us about ourselves.
It wants to tell us about the feelings
that are locked up inside its drawers.

Some of us hear it all the time.
Some almost never.
And some of us hear it
only once in a lifetime.
That's why it'a good idea -
maybe late at night when everything is quiet -
to listen to the soul bird
deep down inside us.





אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה