יום שבת, 29 בנובמבר 2014

My reindeer from the smiling creatures collection at the morning program - Orly and Guy

This morning my piece of art The Reindeer from my Smiling Creatures collection on the TV at the morning program Orly and Guy I donated this piece to a foundation for people who can't receive loans from the banks in Israel - I am very happy that i can be part of this Initiative and i hope that the person that will buy this reindeer will be happy as much as it make me happy when i create my art  so if you want to buy this item you can email this link Artog2014@gmail.com and give your offer - the price start at 450 Israeli shekels
הבוקר היצירה שלי אייל הצפון מהקולקציה חיות וחיוכים מופיעה בתוכנית של אורלי וגיא
את היצירה הזו תרמתי לטובת היוזמה החברתית של אורלי וגיא להקמת קרן לסיוע לאנשים משוללי הלוואות בבנקים בישראל
היצירה נמכרת במכירה פומבית למרבה במחיר - מחיר התחלתי 450 ש"ח הכסף כולו מועבר לטובת הקרן להצעות יש לפנות במייל לכתובת : Artog2014@gmail.com

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה